D-TV Weekly Broadcast – March 28, 2018

Bentley Holley, Zach Hughes, and Mason Hall

About the Contributors
Brian Griffiths, Reporter
Hi, my name is Brian Griffiths. I am a reporter on D-TV and a junior. I come from a family of six and 1 dog with my mom, dad, my siblings and my black lab all whom I love. I also love science, history, reading and hot sauce. I don’t like waking up early, doing...
Madeline McBride, Editor
Hi my name is Maddie! I’m a senior at Davis and I love it! I love to cook, travel, and meet new people!
Jarem Harris, Reporter
My name is Jarem Harris. I am in DTV and I find Cedric Diggory to embody a lot of admirable features in the supporting role that he plays in J.K. Rowlings Harry Potter.
Bailey Bilderback, Reporter
Hi! My name is Bailey Bilderback. I am a senior here at Davis. I love hanging out with my friends, and cooking. I love to talk and argue with Terri Hall and I am an aspiring doctor.
Kyla Essex, Editor
event promoter and sports enthusiast
Bentley Holley, D-TV Producer
Hi everybody! I’m Bentley Holley, and I’m the D-TV producer this year! I love this program and everything that it is. I love listening to music, being with my friends on staff, and I love the way video editing allows me to see something come together from start to finish.
Zach Hughes, Reporter
My name is Zach Hughes and I am a reporter on DTV. I am 17 years old. I’m from Rocklin, California and I moved to Kaysville in the second half of my Sophomore year. I enjoy snowboarding, wakesurfing, skimboarding, and watching baseball. I started broadcasting in my freshman year of high school until I moved...