D-TV Weekly Broadcast – May 2, 2018

Bentley Holley, Zach Hughes, Mason Hall, and Ryan Ripplinger

About the Contributors
Brock Saxey, Reporter
Hi I’m Brock! Not Barack, there’s a difference! I enjoy crisp high fives and casual political banter. This is my first and last year at D-TV!
Lydia Griffin, Editor in Chief
Hi! I’m Lydia, and I’m this years Editor in Chief. I love DTV, travelling, sports, good books, and Netflix. I also love eating Mike & Ikes and Tater Tots, just not at the same time.
Cameron Jacobsen, Sports Segment Editor
I am the sports editor. I edit sports. I am the proud founder and conqueror of “The Fist”. I also like long walks on the beach. I am also seminary president. My testimony is amazing. Read your scriptures.
Kyla Essex, Editor
event promoter and sports enthusiast
Jaedon Johnson, Reporter
My name is Jaedon Johnson and a senior and SBO here at Davis High. I am an avid guitarist and an enthusiastic writer. In my free time, I enjoy being creative and whatever that entails. I am an incredibly odd person. I talk to everybody, probably to their mental breaking point. And yeah, that’s about...
Billy Elliott, Social Media and Website Editor
Hi my name is Billy Elliott, not like the musical. I am a senior at dear old Davis High. I am the social media and website editor for D-TV. I am also Student Body Vice President and I love Davis and can’t wait for a great year!
Ryan Ripplinger, Reporter
I was born at a young age with a small loan of one million dollars in the outlandish Salt Lake City, UT. I have five siblings, four sisters and a brother, and a mom and a dad. My older sister, Amy, is nineteen and goes to UVU, my next sister, Rachel, is almost fifteen and...
Bentley Holley, D-TV Producer
Hi everybody! I’m Bentley Holley, and I’m the D-TV producer this year! I love this program and everything that it is. I love listening to music, being with my friends on staff, and I love the way video editing allows me to see something come together from start to finish.
Zach Hughes, Reporter
My name is Zach Hughes and I am a reporter on DTV. I am 17 years old. I’m from Rocklin, California and I moved to Kaysville in the second half of my Sophomore year. I enjoy snowboarding, wakesurfing, skimboarding, and watching baseball. I started broadcasting in my freshman year of high school until I moved...