D-TV Weekly Broadcast – September 5, 2018

Bentley Holley and Derek Miller

Alyssa Seager, Lydia Griffin, Kyla Essex, Jesse Harris, Matt Brewer, and Logan Mitchell

About the Contributors
Alyssa Seager, Editor
Hey! I’m Alyssa and I’m an editor this year on D-TV. I love this program and we have an amazing staff this year! I’m a excited to put broadcasts together for our school and community. I work in photography at CHP and PV Photo and I enjoy doing that and taking photos in my free...
Lydia Griffin, Editor in Chief
Hi! I’m Lydia, and I’m this years Editor in Chief. I love DTV, travelling, sports, good books, and Netflix. I also love eating Mike & Ikes and Tater Tots, just not at the same time.
Kyla Essex, Editor
event promoter and sports enthusiast
Jesse Harris, Reporter
I love basketball. LeBron James and Michael Jordan are my role models. I want to be an Elementary School Teacher when I’m older. I believe Elementary School Teachers have a huge impact on the children they teach. “If I can take it, I can make it.” – Louis Zamperini
Matt Brewer, Reporter
I absolutely love the NBA and anything adidas. Chick fil a is my pleasure I will make it yours too:)
Logan Mitchell, Reporter
I’m Logan Mitchell I’m sixteen years old. I love to snowboard, be with friends, and be in the mountains. I’ve attended Davis High all three years and have loved it. I am blessed to go to the best school in the state. Go darts!! 
Bentley Holley, D-TV Producer
Hi everybody! I’m Bentley Holley, and I’m the D-TV producer this year! I love this program and everything that it is. I love listening to music, being with my friends on staff, and I love the way video editing allows me to see something come together from start to finish.