Major Colleges of Utah

Utah State University
Founded in 1888,Utah State University evolved from a small town college to a thriving research university respected aorund the world. Their mission is to be one of the naitons premier student centered land grant and space grant universities by fostering the principle that academics come first. By cultivating diversity of thought and culture and by serving the public through tlearning, discovery and engagement.
Their tuition completely depends on the number of credit hours. We’re just going to go with one the total fee’s for one of the credit hours at Utah State Univerity per semester are $356.75, for your undergraduate tuition and fee’s is about $923.17, non resident in USA is $2180.59, non resident international is $2286.43. For graduate it is $1025.09 for resident, and $2696.01 for non resident
Weber State University
Weber State University was founded in 1889, by an American fur trapper named John Henry Weber. In 1933, it was made a state junior college. The college outgrew it’s downtown campus after World War II, and overlooks Ogden and the Great Salt Lake.
The full time tuition which is two semesters is $4892 for Utah Residents and $14,679 for out of state resients. Student fee’s are $948 for Utah residents and non utah residents. Books are $800 and the same for both as well. Room and Board for on campus housing is around $4,796-$9214 for both in state and out of state residents.
Utah Valley University
UVU is an open admission institution with a commitment to student success. They focus on teaching students real world experiences. There are 39,931 students with an average class size of 23 students. 56 percent of students who attend this college work part time, and there are 46 certificate programs.
For one resident hour the tuitiion and fees are $423 , and $1198  for non resident students. There is an admission fee of $35 dollars, readmission fee of $15 , international student admission fee $100 dollars, challenge credit fee is $5  per credit. Challenge credit form is $15 . Late Registration Fee is $45  per class and graduation late fee is $25 .

Salt Lake Community College
Utah’s largest college with the most diversity would definitely go to Salt Lake Community College. There are more than 60,000 students on 10 campuses and online courses. There is a faculty to student ratio of 1:20 at this college which guarantee’s you get more personal attention from professionals.
For one hour it is 190.50 for tuition and fees for Utah residents. Non- Residents it goes up to $538.50 with tuition and fees. They’re apprenticeships are about $113.25 for one hour. Additional credit hours are $141 for resident, $489.50 for non resident and apprenticeships are $70.50. International students have an additional $40  per semester. There is a $50  late payment fee charged to all student with unpaid tuition and fees.

University of Utah, Salt Lake city
The Univeristy of Utah is #1 in Technology Venture Milken institute 2017. There is about 963  thousand square feet for research space on campus. It was founded in 1850, making it the oldest college in Utah. University of Utah is very commited to cutting edge research to enhance the life of people in local national and international communities.

Although it does not show the full tuition status at the U, it does show the undergraduate fees for in state are 8197, and the out of state fees are 26022.

Brigham Young University

“Our students are the leaders and problem solvers of the next generation. I hope we inspire our student to learn, and I hope that learning lead s to inspiration.” Said Kevin J Worthen, the President of Brigham Young University. Brigham young university was founded in 1875 by Brigham Young and Karl G. Maeser.

The cost to do  credit hours for 12 hours or more is 2810 for Latter day Saints and 5620 for Non latter day saints which shows that it’s a religious school. It teaches great values but also has stricter rules.