Davis High School projects massive sales at mattress fundraiser

Wyatt Ko

More stories from Wyatt Ko

My quarantine journal
April 21, 2020

Attention Davis County! The Davis High School marketing program is having a fundraiser! On November 16th, there will be a mattress sale being held at Davis High School.

Not only will the marketing team be selling mattresses, but they will also be selling pillows, bedsheets, and linens for all bed sizes! The bedsheets come at a great price and quality. Plush microfiber allows for breathability while still giving a good tactile feel.

The bedsheets come in white; ivory; blush; lilac; fern; driftwood; ash; and pacific colors. Pricing will range from $45 to $55. An added benefit to purchasing from this fundraiser will be a 100% money back guarantee if returned within 30 days.

It may be easy to think that the mattresses being sold will not be high quality due to the fact that it is a fundraiser. This is not quite the case though.

The mattresses that are sold are brand new and are not “second hand” mattresses. This fundraiser will sell brands including Intellibed, Simmons Beautyrest, Southerland, and many more name brand mattresses.

“The reason that we’re having the fundraiser in the first place is so that we can gather enough money to help support the DECA Nationals trip. This year, the national competition will be held in Nashville, Tennessee.”

Stated Mr. McCauley when asked about what the funds would go toward.

In terms of payment, credit cards; debit cards; checks; or cash are all acceptable methods. One special opportunity is a no fee or interest lay a way program. The marketing program is hoping to have one of the biggest turnouts of this year so please come support Davis High School! Tell the cashier that Wyatt Ko sent you to the sale for an extra $50 off of any mattress!