Paul Timothy youngest teacher alive

More stories from Jacob Halverson

Chaos of lunch
January 7, 2019

Here at Davis High school we have the Amazing secondary 3 honors Math teacher Paul Timothy, also Known as Timmy. Timmy is one of the youngest teachers here at Davis High school. He is single and ready to mingle. he attended Davis High as a young lad. And played for the Varsity soccer team. He is know the cross country and track coach. He enjoys to run, bike, and play his guitar.

He decided to go into the teaching career, because he always enjoyed math in school. And he decided to go into the career that he loved the most. Another reason that he chose to be a teacher is because it is a different job. He doesn’t have to sit behind a desk all day. He gets to be up and moving all day. He also loves the constant interaction with people. He mentioned that he loved the contrast of the job. But he said that he LOVES the summers off, so he can do what he loves, biking and running in different places.

He has ow been teaching here at Davis High school for about 10 years, right along side some of his teachers while he was in high school. He said that he still loves every minute of it, and doesn’t plan on stopping any time soon. When asked the question where do you see yourself in 10 years, he replied the he sees himself in the same place that he is know just 10 years older, doing the same things that he is now. And doing what he loves. Timmy is doing what he loves to do every day. Teaching through the day, and then going and running with his team after school. Then going to sleep and doing it again.