Whitney Walpole: The amazing runner & student

Hope Preston

Whitney Walpole is what you call an all rounded talented person. As a sophomore at Davis High, she has fulfilled many things. From her amazing grades, to killing it in cross country season, she has done a lot! And not to mention she has the sweetest, nicest personality. Everybody who knows Whitney only say good things about her.

Some fun facts about Whitney are that she likes to run, mountain bike, go on hikes, and go on vacations. Her favorite vacation spot is southern Utah, going to St. George and Moab. Some goals she’s set for herself in the year are: to break 5:40 in the mile, and get a 4.0 GPA, which she’s on track to get. Also her favorite color is blue.

In Whitney’s spare time, she enjoys running, hanging out with friends, eating, watching movies, and running some more!

Whitney is the sweetest, happiest person! She always looks on point. Her clothes are super cute, and her hair is always perfect! She is super hard-worker, and determined person. She is super smart and is very successful in school. One of her classes is Chemistry Honors with Mrs. Laub, she has had a very good year in that class so far.

Whitney is doing indoor track right now with the first race of the season this Friday (11th Jan), distance challenge at the Olympic Oval. She’ll be racing distance races, including the 800m, 1600m, and 3200m. Not too long after she’ll be doing outdoor track in the spring, and things are looking good for her this year!

Whitney is a very kind, and friendly student at Davis High. Feel free to say hi if you see her in the hallways:)