The most popular Fiiz drinks

Fiiz is a popular new soda bar that opened up in Kaysville.
Soda, milkshakes, iced teas, energy drinks, and food is what Fiiz has to offer. For most theychoose off the menu with the most common combinations for your drinks, but for others they also offera make your own drink option. Being a common soda shack, Fiiz has perfected their menu in a way thatother places can’t. With so much competition around they’ve had to work hard to stand out, and that’sjust what these drinks do!For Halloween Fiiz was able to bring in a holiday menu. With three drink options they were ableto cover the base with many peoples taste buds. The “Mummy” drink is one that many people are lovingright now. As a 16oz the base will be Sprite, with some add ins of Coconut, Cream, and to top it all offWhipped Cream and Candy Eyes! This is a great drink for any kids wanting to try something new. Next isthe “Dracula”, with this drink you’ll be able to pick from any of their five sizes, 16oz, 24oz, 32oz, and44oz. The base of the Dracula drink will be Dr. Pepper, with the add ins of White Chocolate, and Cream.This drink many seem a little spooky, but the white chocolate goes with the Dr. Pepper so well you canreally sink your mouth into it. The star of the show truly is the drink “Frankenstein”. The simplicity of thisdrink truly is what brings customers in. The base being Sprite, with a Green Apple syrup, and WhippedCream, and Halloween sprinkles to top it off. When asked what Halloween drink has become mostpopular, a Fiiz employee says, “The Frankenstein by far, the kids just seem to love the bright color andwhipped cream topping.” With spooky season coming to an end, these Halloween Fiiz drinks are a musttry on many peoples lists.Chandler Bing, a character that everyone loves and knows from the TV show, “Friends” has madean appearance in the soda world. Being one of the most iconic TV characters in the 90’s, Fiiz decided tomake a drink based off the character. With the base being Mtn. Dew, Fiiz decided to add in, Coconut,Pineapple, and Strawberry for the fruity upbeat drink. With this drink being so tropical we can see howFiiz drew inspiration from the characters playful side. Being able to continue this fun drink, Fiiz decidedto make it into a Monster drink, called the Chipper Chandler. Using an Ultra White Monster as the basethey were able to add the extra boost of caffeine that many people look for. They also decided tocontinue all the flavors from the original “Chandler Bing” and just use those syrups in this new drink. Thisdrink truly captures Chandler, because he is a super bright and happy person, being so funny andsarcastic was really a way to draw people to the character that was truly embodied within this drink.Seeing this, Fiiz was able to market off this extremely lovable, and relatable character, who wouldn’twant to try a drink based off your favorite character? Or as the great Chandler Bing would say, “Did I justsay that out loud?”Because Fiiz can offer so many kinds of drinks, they were able to explore the world of energydrinks. Using Monsters your able to experience a bigger range of drink flavors. With all the monsters youhave the option to have it be a 24oz with no soda, a 32oz with a soda of choice add in, or a 44oz. Somefavorite drinks are the “Fishhook”, For the Bros, and Jolly Monster. Fishhook” has a base of Pipeline

Punch, with Coconut, Blackberry, and Orange. With these flavors it makes you believe you are on avacation with a fruity drink because of the Coconut. “For the Bros” is a popular drink for someone with amore bitter taste pallet because of the add ins. It starts off with a Pipeline Punch, with Coconut,Pineapple, and Grapefruit. Because of the grapefruit the drink has a tartness that continues to staydelicious for as long as it lasts. As jolly as it is the “Jolly Monster” comes in with a kick. Because Fiiz hasbegan to offer blended drinks, many have come up with the “Jolly Monster”. The base is a WhiteMonster blended, with Mango, and Raspberry Puree. This drink is an underground one, because for howdelicious it is, not a lot of people order or know it’s there.With summer all around Fiiz decided to make something a little colder for everyone to enjoyduring the hot months. Their frozen drinks have so many options, the most popular one being the“Frozen Hot Chocolate”. Because they offer a frozen one, Fiiz also decided to offer normal hot chocolateswith all the add ins you could ever dream of. The frozen one comes in a 16oz cup, though small, thisdrink is extremely rich and delicious. With the base being a freeze and Ice Cream mix, they also addedChocolate Sauce, Hot Chocolate, and Whipped Cream with a Chocolate Drizzle Topper. With the HotChocolate the most frequently ordered must be the Hot Butterbeer. Trying to replicate the iconic drinkfrom Harry Potter, Fiiz has a syrup that makes the coco taste just like the drink. This way everyone canlive out their Harry Potter dreams. This drinks base is Hot Chocolate, with Salted Caramel, Butterscotch,Vanilla, and Carmel Drizzle, topped with a Whipped Cream. With the colder months coming Fiiz has adrink to help warm you up all winter long.With all the competition all around Fiiz has really had to get creative. From creating Halloweendrinks, to basing drinks off TV characters, to using Monsters to bring in customers, and even making ahot and cold drink for the months when something sounds refreshing. With so much diversity withintheir menu it’s no wonder the line is always so long. Fiiz’s most popular should be a must try oneveryone list, with all the fun flavors and colors, there’s no way you can pass this up.