Kaysville Family Fall Festival

Kaysville Family Fall Festival

Kaysville Family Fall Festival

Amazing food, treats, games, and crafts is all the kids are looking forward to this fall season. This year on October 9th, 2023, Kaysville City in Utah is holding a Family fall festival for families all around. Every fall, Kaysville can provide activities for all the families in the community to enjoy. The city knows it’s hard to keep the little one busy, so they provided lots of games for everyone. The city really values finding activities can work for everyone and that they all can enjoy. Many of these things involve face painting, crafts, corn hole, horseshoes, live music, and vendors!

Even if people from your family can’t make it, the vendors can provide fun gifts to bring them. Many people value the little trinkets that hold memories, like pictures. So that’s why the city is setting up a free photo booth, so with every face paint and piece of candy you can take a picture! Many parents regret not having lots of pictures with their kids while they’re little, so for many the photo booth is the perfect excuse to get pictures.

Pumpkin patches are a main part of fall, the smells of pumpkin and the taste, it’s a classic fall flavor. Carving pumpkins is what kids look forwards too, carving their favorite characters and movies on the glowing orange globes. If you want less of a mess another option is painting on the pumpkins. It adds more color and life to normally a plane porch and lets the kids have more of a creative look onto the house. Pumpkins are a necessary symbol of autumn. Their vibrant orange color and harvest-ready status represent the bounty of the season, making them a simple canvas for your kid’s creative mind. Fall inspires creativity with its changing colors and cozy atmosphere. Pumpkin carving provides an artistic outlet, allowing people of all ages to showcase their talents and imagination by designing unique pumpkin faces and scenes. With the building anticipation for Halloween, pumpkin carving is one of the most anticipated fall events. Jack-o’-lanterns are an iconic symbol of this spooky holiday, adding to the excitement leading up to it. And holding that creative masterpiece in your hand is just another excuse to decorate for this fall. With the festival, you can bring these pumpkin fantasies to life.

If you’re wanting to do a double date but you feel it’s too childish, don’t! Theres lots of activities for older couples to do, like corn hole, horseshoes, and the food trucks. A fall festival is a perfect date night for several reasons: While participating in these fall activities, it can lead to warm and happy memories together and the development of new, seasonal traditions as a couple. It also is a very romantic atmosphere because of all the natural beauty, cozy lights, and colorful foliage. When playing these games such as cornhole, be careful, the competition levels rise and things get heated, you may have to grab an ice-cream to cool you guys off. Just on 1 N Main St, Kaysville, UT there is the ‘Kaysville Creamery’ where they sell many different flavors for all preference types. Theres many chocolates, vanilla, peanut butter, and raspberry options. They also provide a list of gluten free ice-creams and change gloves so it’s very cross-contamination aware. Prices range from 2$-9$ depending on how many scoops you decide to take on.

The festival takes place on October 9th, 2023, at Country Gardens Nursery, 395 Deseret Dr, Kaysville UT. Which is one of the two sponsors for this festival. Being family-owned business, owner Kim Hunter made it her mission to supply gardening needs and gardening tips from professionals to members in the community. They make sure to sell a diversity of gardening needs like, plants & flowers, trees & shrubs, garden decor, tools, lawn & maintenance, pots & planters, and landscaping supplies. It’s like your own local Home Depot. The other sponsor is none other than Porches and Planters. This is a women owned business that helps others to create beautiful and put together outdoor spaces, like homes, events, businesses, and weddings. Loretta Hess helps run and manage this company; they call her the “Master Gardener” which is a fitting title for what she has managed to create. Located in the same area as Country Garden Nursery is where you’ll find this fun, and colorful group of people.

The Kaysville Family Fall Festival would not be one to miss. With all the fun games like cornhole and horseshoe, all the yummy food, the live music, and the small business vendors, you and your family won’t want to miss it. Take a few pictures, bring your friends, and just have a good time. And considering the tickets are free there’s no way you’ll want to miss this one! With all of this in mind, don’t forget, kids aren’t kids forever, they’ll all grow up someday, cherish this precious moment with them at the Kaysville Fall Festival.