Favorite Meals Made by My Mother
Brooklynn Hixon, Journalist • April 25, 2024
Stop Vaping
Julia Adams, Journalist • April 25, 2024
Top 10 Day Date Ideas
Bella Edwards, Journalist • April 23, 2024
The Unheard Voices of MMIW
Brooklynn Hixon, Journalist • April 22, 2024

In-N-Out Coming to Layton

Considered one of, if not the best, fast-food burger restaurants, In-N-Out Burger isbeloved by many. This iconic West Coast burger chain is planning on opening a new location inLayton, Utah. This will be the 13th location in Utah for the restaurant. The announcement of thisnew location has caused excitement among many locals in the surrounding area who have beenwaiting for this for years.In-N-Out Burger started in Baldwin Park, California. The first location opened onOctober 22, 1948, in a tiny building owned by Harry and Esther Snyder. Since then, it has grownto become one of the largest fast-food chains on the West Coast. In-N-Out also has a devoted fanfollowing who will rave over the restaurant any chance they can and have loved this restaurantfor years. This fanbase has spread out from California along with the many chains of the belovedrestaurant. Nowadays, In-N-Out is considered a staple in American food with its high-qualitymenu.With its diverse choices of fresh food, the menu has some delicious options to pick from.The In-N-Out Burger’s menu is most famous for its burgers and shakes. The signature In-N-Outspread is another delicacy that sets this restaurant apart from others. This sauce is served onburgers and gives a unique flavor that makes them different from your average fast-food burger.You can even customize your burger to be exactly how you enjoy it. A fresh burger, fries, andone of the different flavors of shakes are essential if you are eating out here.This simple menu is just one of the things that makes In-N-Out what it is. The simplicityallows them to perfect their food options and focus on, making them top quality. Fresh and high-quality food is guaranteed when eating here. In-N-Outs flashy red and white coloring makes iteasy to spot from among other restaurants. You can see many people with merch and stickersbranding the unique logo of this favorite restaurant.Their secret menu also sets In-N-Out apart from other restaurants. The secret menu is amenu with fan favorite food options and ways for the different items of food to be served. Thismenu isn’t completely secret and is featured on the website for In-N-Out. Different types ofburgers like Animal Style and Protein Style, along with options for multiple burger patties, allowcustomers to specify the way their burger is served. You can also customize the way your friesare made with options like Animal Style, which features the spread, grilled onions, and cheesethat the Animal Style burger comes with. There are a few different drinks and shakes that arefeatured on this secret menu too.A friendly environment is another thing that sets In-N-Out apart from the rest. Everyoneon the massive staff required to run a location is kind to customers. In-N-Out also treats theirstaff well with fair wages for those just starting and staff that have worked for a long time. Thisis rare in an industry that usually does not pay very much and doesn’t care too much about thestaff.For most people, an evening at In-N-Out is a treat. This restaurant ranks high on manypeople’s list of their favorite burger joints. Some even rank it high on their list of the overall best

fast-food restaurants. “Thrillist News” ranks the In-N-Out Burger Double-Double as the 2nd best
fast-food burger in the United States. In-N-Out is widely loved by many people throughout theWestern states where there are locations of the restaurant.The most exciting thing about this new In-N-Out in Layton. Right now, the closest In-N-Out is in Centerville, with the next closest locations in either South Salt Lake City or theopposite direction, all the way out in Logan. This gives residents in Kaysville, Layton, FruitHeights, and many of the other surrounding areas a closer location to get their favorite fast food.People have been wanting a new location in this area for years so that they would not have totravel far to eat In-N-Out.This new location will also free up the traffic and big lines at the Centerville location.The Centerville In-N-Out has a full and crowded line during almost all opening hours of the day.This turns away many people from eating here as it takes time to drive there if you aren’t in thearea and the lines make getting your food a much longer process than it would be if there wasanother location in the near vicinity. When asked what he thought about this new In-N-Outlocation, Rhett Parker said, “I am happy about it because this will split the crowds in half so thatsome of them will go to Layton and some will go to Centerville, and it will make it lesscrowded.” The people who used this as a reason not to go will now be able to eat here withoutthe overcrowded lines.The only downside to the new location is that it will probably be as crowded as theCenterville location is today. The Centerville location is in a much less populated area.Centerville has a population of about 17,000, while Layton has a population of around 83,000,according to the United States Census Bureau. With Layton having a higher population, alongwith people coming here to eat from surrounding areas, will most likely cause this location to bevery crowded.The announcement of this new location of In-N-Out Burger is exciting news. This willmean another closer location for people to eat at when they go out. It will also split up thecrowds of people that go to In-N-Out to eat their delicious food. Fresh and good quality food, akind staff, and unique features make In-N-Out a contender for the best fast-food restaurant outthere. A new location of this beloved American staple in fast food will cause a lot of peoplehappiness with the ease of enjoying their favorite burger restaurant.