Most popular Superhero movies

Marvel’s Captain America: Civil War Spider-Man/Peter Parker (Tom Holland) Photo Credit: Film Frame © Marvel 2016

There are lots of different superhero movies that gone very big around the world. We are going to go over the most known ones and figure out how much money they have made, what the spend on making the film, The famous actors in it, the movies we will go over is Batman, Superman, Spiderman.

The Batman 

The Batman made in 2022 was a big hit in the superhero world we looked at sportsskeeda and it said Deadline’s recent report on “The Batman explained that the film turned in a net profit of $177 million. It brought in $369.3 million domestically and $401.6 million internationally (including China). So of a total box office intake of $770.9 million, Warner Bros. took home a revenue of $355 million. Additionally, the studio made $130 million from Home Entertainment rentals and $150 million from Television/streaming. So, its total revenue came to be $635 million.” The famous actors that were in the Robert Pattinson staring as Bruce Wayne and Paul Dano being the Riddler who is the villain in this movie. The amount of money that was spent on this movie was 185 million dollars spend on making the movie. 

Superman 

One of the first and most popular superhero is superman coming out in the comics in 1938. The first Superman came out in 1938, The most recent superman came out in 2016 with Batman vs Superman which had a total budget of 263 million and made 166 million in opening week. They made just under 900 million in the time that it was in the theaters which is a record for all of the Superman movies. The main actors in this movie are Ben Affleck playing Batman and Henery Calvill Playing Superman.

Spiderman 

The spiderman no way home brought in the most amount of money out of all the movies that have been released bringing in 1.91 billion dollars and spending 200 million which made them a huge chunk of money helping them make many more movies in the future. The most famous actors that were in this movie is Tom Holland playing as Spiderman, Zendaya playing as MJ and Jacob Batalon playing as Ned Spidermans friend. This movie came out in 2021 and was pretty big in the movie world bringing in 260 million in the first week of the show being out. This movie was a high hit for the spiderman movies and will create more movies in the future having this one play a role in them.