Clubs and Sports Keep School Exciting

Anthony Coombs

Braxton Frost, reporter

Throughout the years students have heard from older people that they should get involved in things at their school so that they can feel a part of something and make good use of their time.

These activities offer opportunities for students to learn the values of teamwork, individual and group responsibility, physical strength and endurance, competition, diversity, and a sense of culture and community,” NCES.ed.gov said.

These the clubs, sports, and other activities can really help a student grow and start to become what they want to be. Going through high school can be hard enough, but when people  feel a part of something it makes all the difference and can help students through hard times.

“ By getting in more shape, by just I don’t know overall well being of progressing to be better in life,” Chase Elsberry said.

Extracurricular activities have been proven to help students do better in school and helps them with their social skills. People need to realize that school should not just be work, Students need these activities to help with school and in their personal lives.

“One great benefit of your teen being involved in extracurricular activities is that they will learn about time management and prioritizing things in their life. As adults we get very used to juggling a variety of different tasks and commitments. Our teens need to learn how to do this as well, and getting involved in these activities can give them some practice at it,” Education.more4kids.info said.

These activities can help students in more ways then people can actually see.