Student Entrepreneurs Discuss their Businesses

Zach Hughes

The world of business is a big thing for all of us. People like Steve Jobs, Jeff Bezos, Henry Ford, Oprah Winfrey and even President Trump are all accomplished business people and adults. But now in the days of such advanced technology even young people still in high school can join the wonderful world of business.

“I think that most business students are pretty with it and talented” said Accounting teacher Mrs. Ward.

Some students have actually started their own businesses. And some businesses are popular and are still around today. Take for instance Subway. In the article 10 cool companies made by teens on www.americanexpress.com “In 1965 Fred De Luca was 17 and in high school when he made the first of these sandwich shops in Boston, Massachusetts. Even before starting he knew that this is how he was going to open a sandwich shop.”

“The idea of starting your own business is the best way to learn business” said Senior entrepreneur Jadeon Johnson.

You may want to start your own business, but before you do you must first check yourself. Learn how to be good at business– and the bare bones on how to be good at it.

“The biggest is that you have to understand how much your making and what your spending.” said Mrs. Ward

The best way to do that is to learn the aspects of business by taking a class or joining a club like purple cow. In the future, plan to go to college and get a job so that you can learn from example. If you’re lazy or unmotivated, you might want to make changes that will bring success.

“Entrepreneurs need to be self motivated, set deadlines and think outside the box.” said Junior entrepreneur Makayla Prince.