Does Davis love Disneyland?

More stories from Kainoa Sorensen

Disneyland can be the happiest place on earth for most, but for some it is not. Disneyland is amazing and known for great, but expensive food.The rides are amazing and then whole park is filled with detail. But for some Disney is too chaotic and “boring.” Which is very weird because Disney is the coolest place on earth.

“I LOVE DISNEYLAND, it is my favorite place in the world. I like it because I see so much happy energy and kind people.” said Brooklyn Louder a Senior at Davis Highschool.

Most all the students mentioned the food at Disneyland. The turkey legs are everywhere and so good. They also have so many mickey good shape items that everyone loves.  Some students recommended the raspberry macaron. Other then food, the rides are what the students loved most of all.

“I love all the rides at Disneyland but my most favorite, is Pirates of the Caribbean. It is just so relaxing!.” Said Sadie Hathaway, a senior at Davis High

The rides are the main attraction at Disneyland. Some of the more popular rides include Guardians of the Galaxy, Space mountain, the haunted mansion, etc. Students talked about how detailed the rides were and it makes you feel like you are in the actual movie. Which is pretty insane. Star Wars land is always mentioned as the best part of Disneyland. It is so incredible the way they make you fee like you are in a start wars movie.

So if you don’t have anything to do over the summer go to Disneyland and try all the wonderful things talked about in this article!.