D-TV Weekly Broadcast – November 15, 2017

Bentley Holley, Zach Hughes, and Mason Hall

About the Contributors
Kyla Essex, Editor
event promoter and sports enthusiast
Jaedon Johnson, Reporter
My name is Jaedon Johnson and a senior and SBO here at Davis High. I am an avid guitarist and an enthusiastic writer. In my free time, I enjoy being creative and whatever that entails. I am an incredibly odd person. I talk to everybody, probably to their mental breaking point. And yeah, that’s about...
Bailey Bilderback, Reporter
Hi! My name is Bailey Bilderback. I am a senior here at Davis. I love hanging out with my friends, and cooking. I love to talk and argue with Terri Hall and I am an aspiring doctor.
Jarem Harris, Reporter
My name is Jarem Harris. I am in DTV and I find Cedric Diggory to embody a lot of admirable features in the supporting role that he plays in J.K. Rowlings Harry Potter.
Cameron Jacobsen, Sports Segment Editor
I am the sports editor. I edit sports. I am the proud founder and conqueror of “The Fist”. I also like long walks on the beach. I am also seminary president. My testimony is amazing. Read your scriptures.
Brock Saxey, Reporter
Hi I’m Brock! Not Barack, there’s a difference! I enjoy crisp high fives and casual political banter. This is my first and last year at D-TV!
Bentley Holley, D-TV Producer
Hi everybody! I’m Bentley Holley, and I’m the D-TV producer this year! I love this program and everything that it is. I love listening to music, being with my friends on staff, and I love the way video editing allows me to see something come together from start to finish.
Zach Hughes, Reporter
My name is Zach Hughes and I am a reporter on DTV. I am 17 years old. I’m from Rocklin, California and I moved to Kaysville in the second half of my Sophomore year. I enjoy snowboarding, wakesurfing, skimboarding, and watching baseball. I started broadcasting in my freshman year of high school until I moved...