D-TV Weekly Broadcast – January 10, 2018

Bentley Holley, Zach Hughes, Mason Hall, and Cameron Jacobsen

Jaedon Johnson, Brock Saxey, Lydia Griffin, and Hope Smith

About the Contributors
Jaedon Johnson, Reporter
My name is Jaedon Johnson and a senior and SBO here at Davis High. I am an avid guitarist and an enthusiastic writer. In my free time, I enjoy being creative and whatever that entails. I am an incredibly odd person. I talk to everybody, probably to their mental breaking point. And yeah, that’s about...
Brock Saxey, Reporter
Hi I’m Brock! Not Barack, there’s a difference! I enjoy crisp high fives and casual political banter. This is my first and last year at D-TV!
Lydia Griffin, D-TV Editor in Chief
Hi! I’m Lydia, and I’m this years Editor in Chief. I love DTV, travelling, sports, good books, and Netflix. I also love eating Mike & Ikes and Tater Tots, just not at the same time.
Bentley Holley, D-TV Producer
Hi everybody! I’m Bentley Holley, and I’m the D-TV producer this year! I love this program and everything that it is. I love listening to music, being with my friends on staff, and I love the way video editing allows me to see something come together from start to finish.
Zach Hughes, Reporter
My name is Zach Hughes and I am a reporter on DTV. I am 17 years old. I’m from Rocklin, California and I moved to Kaysville in the second half of my Sophomore year. I enjoy snowboarding, wakesurfing, skimboarding, and watching baseball. I started broadcasting in my freshman year of high school until I moved...
Cameron Jacobsen, Sports Segment Editor
I am the sports editor. I edit sports. I am the proud founder and conqueror of “The Fist”. I also like long walks on the beach. I am also seminary president. My testimony is amazing. Read your scriptures.