D-TV Weekly Broadcast – February 28, 2018

Bentley Holley, Zach Hughes, and Mason Hall

Bentley Holley, Alyssa Seager, Cameron Jacobsen, Madeline McBride, and Olivia Egan

About the Contributors
Bentley Holley, D-TV Producer
Hi everybody! I’m Bentley Holley, and I’m the D-TV producer this year! I love this program and everything that it is. I love listening to music, being with my friends on staff, and I love the way video editing allows me to see something come together from start to finish.
Alyssa Seager, Editor
Hey! I’m Alyssa and I’m an editor this year on D-TV. I love this program and we have an amazing staff this year! I’m a excited to put broadcasts together for our school and community. I work in photography at CHP and PV Photo and I enjoy doing that and taking photos in my free...
Cameron Jacobsen, Sports Segment Editor
I am the sports editor. I edit sports. I am the proud founder and conqueror of “The Fist”. I also like long walks on the beach. I am also seminary president. My testimony is amazing. Read your scriptures.
Madeline McBride, Editor
Hi my name is Maddie! I’m a senior at Davis and I love it! I love to cook, travel, and meet new people!
Olivia Egan, Reporter
I’m Olivia Egan and I love to travel and meet new people!
Zach Hughes, Reporter
My name is Zach Hughes and I am a reporter on DTV. I am 17 years old. I’m from Rocklin, California and I moved to Kaysville in the second half of my Sophomore year. I enjoy snowboarding, wakesurfing, skimboarding, and watching baseball. I started broadcasting in my freshman year of high school until I moved...