D-TV Weekly Broadcast – March 21, 2018

Bentley Holley, Mason Hall, and Zach Hughes

Jaedon Johnson, Lydia Griffin, and Alyssa Seager

About the Contributors
Jaedon Johnson, Reporter
My name is Jaedon Johnson and a senior and SBO here at Davis High. I am an avid guitarist and an enthusiastic writer. In my free time, I enjoy being creative and whatever that entails. I am an incredibly odd person. I talk to everybody, probably to their mental breaking point. And yeah, that’s about...
Lydia Griffin, Editor in Chief
Hi! I’m Lydia, and I’m this years Editor in Chief. I love DTV, travelling, sports, good books, and Netflix. I also love eating Mike & Ikes and Tater Tots, just not at the same time.
Alyssa Seager, Editor
Hey! I’m Alyssa and I’m an editor this year on D-TV. I love this program and we have an amazing staff this year! I’m a excited to put broadcasts together for our school and community. I work in photography at CHP and PV Photo and I enjoy doing that and taking photos in my free...
Bentley Holley, D-TV Producer
Hi everybody! I’m Bentley Holley, and I’m the D-TV producer this year! I love this program and everything that it is. I love listening to music, being with my friends on staff, and I love the way video editing allows me to see something come together from start to finish.
Zach Hughes, Reporter
My name is Zach Hughes and I am a reporter on DTV. I am 17 years old. I’m from Rocklin, California and I moved to Kaysville in the second half of my Sophomore year. I enjoy snowboarding, wakesurfing, skimboarding, and watching baseball. I started broadcasting in my freshman year of high school until I moved...