What to do as a Teen on Halloween

1996-98 AccuSoft Inc., All right
As a teenager, you may ask yourself what is there to do on Halloween. This can be adilemma for kids that are in Highschool or Jr Highschool. Teenagers usually don’t want to do thesame things that they would do as little kids, but they still want to find something to do. Thereare still fun things that teens can do on Halloween besides going trick or treating. Many teensdon’t like the idea of going trick or treating because they might find it to be too childish forthem. Some teens still like to go trick or treating, but what should you do if you want to dosomething else this Halloween?Halloween Movie MarathonThere are so many beloved Halloween movies out there that will set the spooky moodperfectly. There are tons of Halloween classics that you could watch if you just want toexperience fun Halloween vibes or there are also tons of horror movies you could watch if youwant a real fright. You could binge classic horror movie franchises such as “Nightmare on ElmStreet”, “Friday the 13th”, “The Conjuring”, “Insidious”, “Halloween” “Scream”, and more.Some more fun Halloween movies that are less scary to watch for the holiday are“Beetlejuice”, “Hocus Pocus”, “The Addams Family”, “Hotel Transylvania”, “Halloweentown”,“Casper”, and more.Halloween is a great time to binge seasonal movies with friends and family. It’s theperfect thing to do if you just want to chill. Nothing will put you in the Halloween mood morethan Halloween movies.Pumpkin CarvingHalloween time means that it is also pumpkin season. It is the perfect time to go pick apumpkin and carve a Jack-o’-lantern out of it. Pumpkin carving can be a fun activity that hasenough substance to do a Halloween date night due to the fact that it takes up enough time andallows you to have a lot of social interaction with whoever you are with. Plus, who doesn’t likethe satisfaction of stabbing and cutting shapes into pumpkins?Pumpkin carving allows you to be very creative. You can carve whatever you want.There are many wild things that people can do with pumpkin carving. It is a great way to beartistically expressive. You are free to create whatever you want.If you want, you could even do a pumpkin carving competition with your friends whereyou compete to design the best Jack-o’-lantern, and when you are done you judge all thecontestants to see who has the best creation. This is a fun idea if you want to be competitive withyour friends while also getting in the Halloween mood. A pumpkin carving competition couldbecome a fun October tradition for you and your friends. Carving pumpkins is a seasonal activitythat you can only do in the fall so you don’t want to miss out on it.CraftsCrafts can be a fun thing to do for Halloween. There is a lot of potential to make really cooldecorations or crafts for Halloween this October. Craft making may gear towards younger people,

but it can still have an appeal to some teenagers. The possibilities for this type of activity are
endless. There is a lot of fun to be had with Halloween craft making.Boo Your Neighbors“Booing” your neighbors mean to secretly leave some kind of treat on their doorstep witha paper that reads, “You’ve Been Bood!” When you get “Bood” you are supposed to pass it on tothe next person by doing the same thing. “Booing” usually can spread through the wholeneighborhood if people participate in it. This activity is not really something to do on Halloweenday, but it is something you can do to the days leading up to the holiday.Haunted HousesFor many teenagers who like a good scare haunted houses might be the most appealingactivity to do on Halloween. A lot of teens just want to get scared, and a horror movie isn’t goingto cut it, they want all the scary stuff to happen to them in real life. Haunted houses are obviouslynot for everyone, but for some it can be the most fun thing to do for the spooky season. There arequite a few options of haunted houses around that people can go to. Going to a haunted house isa fun thing to do when you get a group of friends together.Another thing you can do this Halloween is make your own haunted house in your yardwith your family and friends. You can have your neighbors and friends come over to come tryout your DIY haunted house. Making your own haunted house might take some planning but itcan lead to an exciting outcome.If you are one of those people who are too scared to go to a haunted house than a funalternative could be going to an escape room for Halloween. Escape rooms can be a lot of funand a good opportunity to really use your brain. Escape rooms are great because you cancollaborate and work with your friends to beat it. Escape rooms have really grown in popularityso there are a lot of them around.Costume PartyA costume party is simple, it is just a party where you show up in costumes. You can’t gowrong with a good Halloween costume party. It’s a classic Halloween activity. It is just fun to dostuff in a costume even if you aren’t planning on going trick or treating. Making or finding acostume is arguably the most fun thing on Halloween for a lot of people. When you mixcostumes with a good party you are bound to have a great time on Halloween.ConclusionThere are a lot of options for activities to do if you don’t want to go trick or treating.Teenagers will often struggle with finding fun things to do for the holiday, but there are alwaysstill activities that they can do that aren’t completely childish. If you still want to go trick ortreating than that’s great there is nothing wrong with that. There is lots of fun to be had in spookyseason. Happy Halloween!