D-TV Weekly Broadcast – May 16, 2018

Bentley Holley, Zach Hughes, Mason Hall, and Ryan Ripplinger

Billy Elliott, Jaxson Skeen, Jarem Harris, Brooke Christenson, and Natalie Lott

About the Contributors
Billy Elliott, Social Media and Website Editor
Hi my name is Billy Elliott, not like the musical. I am a senior at dear old Davis High. I am the social media and website editor for D-TV. I am also Student Body Vice President and I love Davis and can’t wait for a great year!
Jarem Harris, Reporter
My name is Jarem Harris. I am in DTV and I find Cedric Diggory to embody a lot of admirable features in the supporting role that he plays in J.K. Rowlings Harry Potter.
Brooke Christenson, Culture Segment Editor
I love my dog Blake and my cat Kaylee, I love journalism, softball, and marching band! Tenor Saxophone and Clarinet are my main instruments. I am a hardcore Jazz fan (Basketball team and the music genre). I am a senior in my 2nd year of D-TV and I love it!
Natalie Lott, Editor in Chief
I’m Natalie Lott and I’m excited to be the Editor and Chief of my third year on DTV. I love music, nothing can cure a sad day like John Bellion and AJR. I am  a Gryffindor and also a Sherlock fan. I’m looking forward to a great year for DTV, go darts!
Bentley Holley, D-TV Producer
Hi everybody! I’m Bentley Holley, and I’m the D-TV producer this year! I love this program and everything that it is. I love listening to music, being with my friends on staff, and I love the way video editing allows me to see something come together from start to finish.
Zach Hughes, Reporter
My name is Zach Hughes and I am a reporter on DTV. I am 17 years old. I’m from Rocklin, California and I moved to Kaysville in the second half of my Sophomore year. I enjoy snowboarding, wakesurfing, skimboarding, and watching baseball. I started broadcasting in my freshman year of high school until I moved...
Ryan Ripplinger, Reporter
I was born at a young age with a small loan of one million dollars in the outlandish Salt Lake City, UT. I have five siblings, four sisters and a brother, and a mom and a dad. My older sister, Amy, is nineteen and goes to UVU, my next sister, Rachel, is almost fifteen and...